2018 Building Plans
This year Blue Spruce Habitat for Humanity plans on building 3 homes for deserving families. Two single family homes will be built in Empire and one single family home will be built in Evergreen. Blue Spruce Habitat for Humanity has built 39 homes in the U.S. and 53 overseas. If you are interested in contributing to the construction of one of our homes please contact Rebecca Kohlwey at 303.674.1127 ext 2.
The ReStore Supports:
The American Job Center (AJC) promotes economic vitality by identifying, developing and matching a talented workforce to business. Last year, the AJC served Jefferson, Clear Creek and Gilpin counties by:
- Identifying more than 16,000 individuals looking for work or to change careers;
- Strengthening individual talent through 700 free workshops;
- Partnering with local educational institutions that offer hundreds of different training programs;
- Matching qualified job seekers to 7,000 employment opportunities; and
- Partnering with 1,200 local businesses to place candidates in 72 different occupations
We are a Silver Partner!