2016 Building Plans
This year Blue Spruce Habitat for Humanity plans on building 3 homes for deserving families in the Jeff Co. area. One single family home will be built in Kittredge and an additional one single family home will be built in Echo Hills. We also plan on building the two of 8 family homes in Empire. Blue Spruce Habitat for Humanity has built 35 homes in the U.S. and 51 oversees. If you are interested in contributing in the construction of one of our homes please contact Rebecca Kohlwey at 303.674.1127.
The ReStore Supports:
The American Job Center (AJC) promotes economic vitality by identifying, developing and matching a talented workforce to business. Last year, the AJC served Jefferson, Clear Creek and Gilpin counties by:
- Identifying more than 16,000 individuals looking for work or to change careers;
- Strengthening individual talent through 700 free workshops;
- Partnering with local educational institutions that offer hundreds of different training programs;
- Matching qualified job seekers to 7,000 employment opportunities; and
- Partnering with 1,200 local businesses to place candidates in 72 different occupations
We are a Silver Partner!